Unlocking system performance through Human Systems Integration and Agile Approaches
Our uniformed servicemembers will execute their mission with whatever tools they’re given. In today’s rapidly-changing world, that’s no longer good enough. Agile approaches prioritize delivering capability incrementally and frequently so we’re always on the leading edge.
With more complex and capable systems, the human can quickly become the performance bottleneck. The best systems take advantage of the unique strengths of the hardware, software, and human to maximize mission performance and optimize lifecycle considerations. At SSR, we unlock this performance with a full range of system development capabilities with an emphasis on user-centered and agile approaches.
Our consultants are recognized experts in their fields ready to work for you. Get in touch today to see how we can best meet your needs.
Agile systems development
- Full range of system services tailored to the needs of the project
- Scaled Agile-certified practitioners
Human Systems Integration (HSI)
- Human System Readiness / Human Readiness Level Assessment
- Human factors design for usability, workload, situation awareness, error prevention, etc.
- Integration of technology, human factors, personnel selection, staffing, training, safety, survivability, environment, and occupational health
- Error prevention and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS)
Requirements and development
- Stakeholder requirements discovery
- Operational Concept (OPSCON) development
- Use case and user story authoring
- Complex interactions and emergent behavior
- Mathematical and analytical modeling
- Experimental design and execution
- System performance metrics analysis
- Innovative process development and improvement
- AI/ML human interfaces
- Crewed/autonomous teaming
- Dynamic workload balancing
Our experience spans commercial, civil government, and DOD customers in a range of fields including medicine, telecom, industrial equipment, and more.
With expertise in defense acquisitions and active security clearances, we choose to focus on military customers. Our experience spans nearly every branch of service and every type of system including:
- Rotary and fixed-wing aircraft
- Piloted and autonomous aircraft
- Missile systems
- Air defense systems
- Naval mission systems
- Advanced radar technologies
- Maintenance and logistics support systems, including CBM+, reliability analysis, failure monitoring, and more
- Security and active defense systems
- Information and communication systems
All of our projects are led by senior experts in the field distinguished through:
- Advanced degrees
- Certifications such as INCOSE Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP)
- Publication in peer-reviewed journals/conferences
- Contribution to published standards
- U.S. citizens
- Active DOD security clearance or can obtain one
We also have junior personal available in order to offer well-rounded and capable teams.
We are available for U.S. and international support.
We are available for SETA support, sub-contracting, and hourly consulting.